1. Short-sleeve button-down shirts. You shouldn’t even own this. You shouldn’t even look at this when you are shopping for clothes. Nor should you be seen with anyone wearing this.
2. More than 2 sprays of cologne. Part of the allure of cologne is that we need to get closer to you to fully smell it. Keep it light.
4. Turtlenecks. Doesn’t it feel like you’re being choked by a very very weak child?
5.Leather jackets. I know I am going to get a lot of disagreements on this one, but really, they are not flattering on men!
6. Graphic T-shirts or anything made by Ed Hardy. The only t-shirt a guy should wear is one with a sports team/logo on it or one that is completely plain.
7. A jersey. If you aren’t actually in the game and you’re over the age of 14 there is no reason for you to be wearing a jersey- grow up. Just wear a team t-shirt like everyone else. It looks trashy and as Jay-z said “I don’t wear jerseys I’m thirty plus. Give me a crisp pair of jeans… button up.”
8. Wife beaters. Enough said.
contributing editor Dave Parkmont